Service Appointment Coordinator
Kelowna Mercedes-Benz is looking for a positive, energetic, career minded individual who enjoys interacting with customers both in person and on the phone to join our ever expanding team as a Service Appointment Coordinator.
This position is full-time and involves scheduling service appointments, shop loading, customer retention activities, answering in bound phone calls and general administrative assistance within the service department. Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Customer Relationship software, phone skills and have the ability to multi-task.
Applicants who have experience in Service Advising, Warranty Administration, Retail Sales, BDC development, or as an Automotive Service Technician will be given preference. Previous automotive service experience is considered an asset.
Kelowna Mercedes-Benz, repeat dealer of the year award winner, and part of Sentes Automotive continues to set new benchmarks as a premier dealership in the Okanagan. Do you fit the profile and have the motivation to become an integral part of our team? Do you want to work at the home of the fastest growing brand in Canada?
If so, please apply with your cover letter, resume and references to:
Sentes Automotive is the Okanagan’s largest auto retailer with six dealership locations across Kelowna, Penticton and Vernon. Our dealerships include Kelowna Mercedes-Benz, Lexus of Kelowna, Kelowna Infiniti Nissan, Vernon Nissan, Penticton Honda, and Penticton Hyundai. Due to continued growth, we are looking for skilled and driven automotive technician apprentice’s to join our group. The successful candidate(s) must be a motivated, energetic, and career-minded individuals who are looking for chance to be part of the team at the premier Luxury dealership in the Okanagan. Sentes Automotive offers benefits, excellent compensation packages, an incredible work environment and career advancement opportunities. With an innovative and youthful management team, Sentes Automotive is proud of its premium position in the local retail auto industry and we invite you to join us by applying today!
- Sponsorship opportunities for the right candidates
- Industry leading pay plan with the opportunity for above average earning potential
- Competitive wages for apprentices
- Technical training program both in house, online and factory based
- Full benefits program including Health and Dental
- Employee vehicle purchase program
- Opportunity to work with a professional management team
- Advancement opportunities within the group (Hyundai, Honda, Infiniti, Nissan, Lexus, Mercedes- Benz)
- Company sponsored events (BBQ’s, Golf Tournament’s, Christmas Party, etc.)
Key responsibilities include:
- Efficiently and accurately perform quality repair work in accordance with dealership’s and factory standards
- Completing routine services to vehicles
- Complete system diagnostics and full automotive troubleshooting and testing
- Maintain an organized and neat shop area
- Road-test vehicle to ensure quality repair work was completed
- Comply with all company safety policies and procedures
- Communicate directly with service advisors regarding the status of the service work as well as the estimated time for completion so that customers can be informed
- Complete reports to record problems and work performed
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology
- You have completed year 1, 2, or 3 of your Journeyman Red Seal Certification (All years encouraged to apply)
- You have a strong analytical skillset with excellent reading, writing and arithmetic skills
- You have a strong mechanical aptitude
- You obtain the ability to learn excellent communication skills and become a contributing team member
As a company we strive to rise above the competition and provide a level of service that truly exceeds our client’s expectations. If you have the skills required and the motivation to apply yourself towards a very rewarding career, contact us today! Interested candidates are encouraged to apply with cover letter, resume, and references here:
We are always looking for dedicated, hard working, career oriented individuals. To apply for a career with Sentes Automotive at Kelowna Mercedes-Benz, please fill out an application form below.