Kelowna Mercedes-Benz is currently looking to add a Parts Assistant to its team. Candidates must have a full Class 5 driver’s license with a clean abstract, a positive and energetic attitude, and a desire to succeed and grow.
Primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Assist the department to increase sales and maximize profit while maintaining customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Responsible for maintenance of parts inventory which includes receiving, posting, labelling internal and external customer special order parts and locating on customer shelves or arrange shipping
- Responsible for receiving, posting and locating incoming parts orders for stock
- Ensure unused, defective, and obsolete parts are returned for credit
- Perform regular inventory counts to ensure accuracy of parts quantities in stock
- Locate, ship and “scrap” Warranty parts as instructed by Service Manager
- Maintain dealership displays of various parts and accessories
- Maintain cleanliness of the parts department
- Maintain batteries, in stock, are fully charged ready for sale
- Part delivery to Service Department technicians
- Dedication to Customer Service and ensures all customers’ needs are met efficiently and accurately
Come and see why we are a part of the largest auto group in the Okanagan. As part of Sentes Automotive, this is a full-time position with benefits and a starting wage of $13 per hour. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply by email with resume, cover letter, and references by clicking the following link: https://www.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=c76b99536f2f43c3a856c2521057857e
Kelowna Mercedes-Benz invites you to join our ever expanding team with a position now open for an Automotive Detailer & Photographer. This position is available immediately on a full-time schedule. Work within a very supportive team environment at an expanding luxury automotive facility. Previous detailing experience and a passion for photography would be considered assets. This position will consist of interior and exterior vehicle detailing along with taking and editing the photography for all new and used inventory for Kelowna Mercedes-Benz. The successful candidate must be a motivated, energetic, and career-minded individual. With an innovative and youthful management team, Sentes Automotive is proud of its premium position in the local retail auto industry. This position is a five day a week schedule, includes benefits, and has wage of $16 per hour. If you have the skills required and the motivation to apply yourself towards a very rewarding career, contact us today! Interested candidates are encouraged to apply with cover letter, resume, and references here: https://app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=c76b99536f2f43c3a856c2521057857e
We are always looking for dedicated, hard working, career oriented individuals. To apply for a career with Sentes Automotive, please fill out an application form.