Service Warranty Administrator
Kelowna Mercedes-Benz is looking for a positive, energetic, detail oriented, career minded individual to join our expanding team as a Service Warranty Administrator. This position is full-time, Monday – Friday from 8:30pm-5:30pm.
The primary purpose of the Service & Warranty Administrator is to effectively and efficiently administer all warranty claims and information, process Used Car Department repair orders and dispatch repair orders for technician work distribution. The Service & Warranty Administrator must also provide outstanding support to all internal staff. In addition, the Service & Warranty Administrator must work in a team environment to achieve set profit and warranty sales goals.
- Competitive compensation plan
- Full benefits program including Health and Dental
- Employee vehicle purchase program
- Opportunity to work with a professional management team
- Sentes Automotive offers advancement opportunities within the group (Hyundai, Honda, Infiniti, Nissan, Lexus, Mercedes)
- Company sponsored events (BBQ’s, Golf Tournament’s, Christmas Party, etc.)
Key responsibilities include:
- Accurately complete administrative responsibilities and paperwork as required
- Ensure that all warranty claims are submitted in a timely manner and any rejected claims are rectified in a timely manner
- Ensure communication with the manufacturer is conducted in a professional manner
- Ensure all claims are submitted and completed based on the manufacturer recommendations
- Ensuring employees understand the warranty process and follow proper warranty processes
- Maintain time ticket warranty adjustments for technicians
- Provide information and reports warranty discrepancies to service managers
- Oversee accounting schedules to ensure they are reconciled every week for processed, paid or rejected warranty claims
- Perform all repair order posting of technician time for proper billing for Customer, Internal and Warranty
- Write RO’s and invoices for all service positions
- Answer phones, direct calls and make appointments
- Ability to follow processes, procedures and implement necessary changes to the warranty process
- Ability to analyze and interpret warranty reports and determine areas of improvement
- Assist in service department with invoicing, dispatching and coordinating appointments. Maintain equal work distribution
- Follow policies and procedures, as well as general direction from the management team
- Assist in creating and maintaining a positive and exciting work environment that promotes strong service, good morale, and exceptional customer service.
- Automotive knowledge is an asset
- Dealership experience is an asset
- CDK/xtime experience is an asset
- Microsoft Office experience is required
- Able to work with all level of management and staff
- Must be detail oriented and possess strong organizational skills
- Must have strong time management skills and ability to meet strict deadlines
Kelowna Mercedes-Benz, repeat dealer of the year award winner, and part of Sentes Automotive continues to set new benchmarks as a premier dealership in the Okanagan. Do you fit the profile and have the motivation to become an integral part of our team? Do you want to work at the home of the fastest growing brand in Canada? If so, please apply with your cover letter, resume and references to:
Sentes Automotive is looking for a hardworking, positive, motivated and qualified individual to join our team as a full-time Sanitization Specialist for our Kelowna Mercedes-Benz location. Kelowna Mercedes-Benz is proud to be part of Sentes Automotive, the Okanagan Valley’s premier automotive dealership group. Sentes Automotive is recognized as a market leader in the automotive industry. We want you to join our team and assist us by making the dealership look the best it can! Contact us for more details about this position.
- The Sanitization Specialist position with our company is responsible for upholding the high standards of cleanliness set by Sentes Automotive to ensure it is maintained in a healthy, safe and sanitary manner and is presentable to our valued customers. Sentes Automotive strives to provide a first class experience for our guests and the chosen candidate will have a direct effect on this.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- General Facility Cleaning (waste removal, dust control, glass and mirror cleaning, sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, vacuuming, polishing, replenishing and maintaining an inventory of custodial supplies and sterilizing and sanitizing fixtures and surfaces).
- Flexible Hours
- Industry leading wage with the opportunity for above average earning potential
- Positive and professional work environment
- Company sponsored event (BBQ’s, Golf Tournament’s, Christmas Party, etc.)
- Experience in a custodial type role (5+ years preferred)
- Extensive attention to detail
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies, proper storage and disposal methods
- Ability to use tools and equipment to perform all aspects of the job
- Ability to lift/move various objects (up to 40lbs)
- Ability to uphold the quality set by Sentes Automotive
- Personal and professional integrity
- Excellent organizational skills
- Self-motivation and the ability to identify and complete needed tasks without direct supervision
- *Please note we are looking for an individual to add to our staff, not a cleaning company
If you have the skills required and the motivation to dedicate yourself to a very rewarding career, apply with cover letter, resume, and references here:
We are always looking for dedicated, hard working, career oriented individuals. To apply for a career with Sentes Automotive at Kelowna Mercedes-Benz, please fill out an application form below.