Are you a skilled automotive technician who works hard and appreciates being able to relax during your time off? Do you like to come to the interior to vacation or are you already here working and looking for a change? If so, Kelowna Mercedes-Benz invites you to join us as our team expands our award-wining Service Department! We are looking for an energetic, experienced and professional team player who is results driven and knows what takes to be successful as a flat rate technician as well as a productive member of a successful service department team.
• Top of line equipment, hunter alignment machine, self-loading tire machines etc.
• Technical training program both in house, online and factory based
• Excellent compensation package and benefits program (including health and dental)
• Employee vehicle purchase program
• Company sponsored events (BBQ’s, Golf Tournament’s, Christmas Party, etc.)
Key responsibilities include:
• Efficiently and accurately perform quality repair work in accordance with dealership and factory standards
• Complete system diagnostics and full automotive troubleshooting and testing
• Road-test vehicle to ensure quality repair work was completed
• Communicate directly with service advisors regarding the status of the service work as well as the estimated time for completion so that customers can be informed
• Complete inspection reports to record problems and work performed
• Maintain an organized and neat shop area
• Comply with company policy and WorkSafeBC regulations
• Work with the Parts Department and Service Consultants on a daily basis
• Complete PDI’s on new vehicles when they need to be done
• Complete warranty repairs within manufacturer guidelines
• You are a Journeyman Automotive Technician, Red Seal Certified
• Ability to use X-time MPI an asset
• Dealership experience an asset
• Mercedes-Benz experience is considered to be a strong asset
If you have the skills required and the motivation to apply yourself towards a very rewarding career, contact us today! Interested candidates are encouraged to apply with resume and cover letter at the web form below :
Kelowna Mercedes-Benz is seeking a service advisor to join our award winning parts and service team. The ideal candidate will possess technical automotive knowledge along with excellent customer and employee interaction skills. This position involves service appointment coordination, customer service follow-up, and general administrative assistance within the service department. The successful candidate will have the ability to professionally advise on regular maintenance and required repairs while maintaining an organized work environment. Previous automotive service experience, competent computer skills, and an enthusiastic attitude are required.
The service advisor position at Kelowna Mercedes-Benz comes with a comprehensive training program and an attractive compensation structure. We encourage career growth and personal development within our company. With an innovative management team, Kelowna Mercedes-Benz is proud of its premium position in the local retail auto industry. As a company we strive to rise above the competition and to provide a level of service that truly exceeds our client’s expectations. Kelowna Mercedes-Benz is a member of Sentes Automotive, the Okanagan’s largest auto group.
If you are looking to join a highly successful, dynamic team and possess the applicable skills, please contact us with cover letter and resume to: https://www.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=c76b99536f2f43c3a856c2521057857e
We are always looking for dedicated, hard working, career oriented individuals. To apply for a career with Sentes Automotive, please fill out an application form.